Everything your organization needs to promote your mission and accept online donations.
- Expertly designed website
- Up to 15 pages
- 2 rounds of revisions
- Desktop and mobile-friendly design
- Dedicated project manager
- Online donation functionality
- Blog setup
- Event registration and payment functionality
- Downloadable PDFs of white papers, annual reports, etc.
- Advanced Search Engine Optimization
- Optimized page titles and descriptions
- Google analytics integration
- Logo Design
Period of Performance
The Services will last approximately 4 weeks. Contractor is not responsible for extreme circumstances or acts of God that delay the schedule. Client should also be advised that change requests (change in features) may delay or change feature delivery and schedule.
The total value for the Services shall not exceed the listed value unless otherwise agreed to by both parties via a written change request emailed to Contractor. A Project Change Request (PCR) will be issued specifying the amended value.
Below is a table outlining the payment schedule.
Amount Due Date 50% Before the start of the project. 40% After first round of revision. 10% After second round of revision.
Payment for each invoice is due upon receipt by Client of a proper invoice and must be paid before Contractor begins the next milestone. Client may be invoiced before the completion of a milestone, if Client takes more than 10 business days to provide materials or feedback needed for the completion of a milestone. Client will NOT be charged more than once for a milestone. If Client takes more than 10 business days to provide materials or feedback needed for the completion of a milestone, it is considered a delay. Client will be charged a delay fee of 10% of the overall project cost. Contractor reserves the right to end the project if Client takes more than 15 business days to provide feedback after a deliverable OR causes more than one delay. If a project is canceled due to client delay, the full remaining balance is due immediately. Payments for services invoiced that are not received within 30 days from date of invoice will be subject to a 10% penalty of invoice amount per calendar month. If payment is still not received beyond 30 days, Contractor reserves the right to end the project and/or temporarily withhold design assets or disconnect website until payment is received.
• Contractor shall designate a project manager or point of contact for the duration of this agreement. • Contractor shall lead the design and development of the Client website. • Contractor shall ensure that the website is desktop and mobile-friendly. • Contractor shall ensure that the website is compatible with Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari (version 9 and above), Internet Explorer (version 11) • Contractor shall arrange meetings with Client and relay issues or delays in a timely manner. • Contractor shall properly launch the website upon Client approval.
• Client shall provide specific and detailed feedback to Contractor after specified milestones. • Client shall promptly notify Contractor of anticipated delays in the delivery of items, which are Client’s responsibility and shall provide prompt assistance in resolving any such delays or any defects in such items reported by Contractor. • Client shall ensure necessary stakeholders are present for meetings where features are demonstrated/discussed and decisions are made. • Client shall, designate a Client Project Manager or point of contact to oversee this process. • Client shall provide timely payment upon receipt of invoice. • Client shall pay for annual fees associated with website hosting and any desired plugins if applicable. • Client shall keep IncluDe’s signature (“Website Design and Development by IncluDe Innovation”) in the footer of the website. Use of Name Notwithstanding the foregoing, Client agrees that Contractor may identify Client as a customer on Contractor’s website. Contractor will comply with any usage guidelines Client may provide from time to time. Contractor shall not challenge Client’s ownership of its trademarks or use or adopt any trademarks that might be confusingly similar to Client’s trademarks.
Upon full payment for satisfactory services, all copyrightable works and other materials produced or otherwise developed by Contractor in designing and developing the Client website and performing any other Services for Client, including without limitation all written, graphic, photographic, video, software, and other deliverables described in this SOW (collectively, the “Deliverables”), shall be the sole and absolute property of Client, and Contractor hereby assigns all of Contractor’s rights, title, and interests in such Deliverables and the intellectual property rights associated therewith to Client. In performing the Services and developing the Deliverables, Contractor will ensure that except with respect to Client content, (x) all employees, subcontractors, and other personnel or parties participating in the development of, or contributing content to, the Deliverables have assigned or licensed their rights in such Deliverables or content to Contractor, (y) any permissions required for the Deliverables to be used by Client have been obtained prior to such use, and (z) the Deliverables will not infringe, misappropriate, or otherwise violate the intellectual property rights of any other person. If any portion of the Deliverables are not assignable outright by Contractor to Client, Contractor hereby grants to Client a perpetual, fully-paid, royalty-free, worldwide, transferable, sub-licensable, non-exclusive license to copy, edit, distribute, and otherwise use such Deliverables and any derivative works based thereon for any purpose. To the extent that any Deliverables are derivative works based on pre-existing works owned by Contractor or its licensors, or otherwise incorporate pre-existing works owned by a third party, nothing herein shall be deemed to transfer ownership of such underlying works to Client, and Contractor shall be deemed, instead, to have licensed such underlying works for use by Client on a non-exclusive basis as part of such derivative works or otherwise as part of the Deliverables for use with the Client website. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this SOW, Client acknowledges and agrees that Contractor owns certain knowledge, techniques, procedures, routines, and methods used in the provision of the Services and creation of the Deliverables (collectively, “Tools”), which are and have been developed and used by Contractor in the regular course of its business and not for specific clients. Client further acknowledges and agrees that all Tools developed by Contractor during the term of this Agreement shall be and remain the sole and exclusive property of Contractor and that nothing contained herein shall prevent Contractor from using Tools in connection with any third party; provided, however, that Contractor hereby grants to Client a perpetual, fully-paid, royalty-free, worldwide, transferable, sub-licensable, non-exclusive license to use such Tools solely to the extent necessary to use the Deliverables as contemplated in this SOW. For the avoidance of doubt, the foregoing license will allow the Contractor to update and otherwise modify the Client website and any other works based on the Deliverables from time to time without requiring separate permission from Contractor. Completion Criteria Contractor shall have fulfilled its obligations when any one of the following first occurs: • Contractor accomplishes the Contractor activities described within this SOW, including delivery to Client of the materials listed in the Section entitled “High-level Requirements,” and Client accepts such activities and materials without unreasonable objections. No response from Client within 14-business days of deliverables being delivered by Contractor is deemed acceptance. • Contractor and/or Client has the right to cancel services or deliverables not yet provided with 14-days advance written notice to the other party.